Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07971 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 13% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,651 Dinar (ARS $20,714) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (about 1 hour ago)