Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07854 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 14% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,638 Dinar (ARS $20,855) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (38 minutes ago)