Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09215 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 3,021 Dinar (ARS $32,785) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)