Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03733 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,342 Dinar (ARS $35,963) in San Martin de los Andes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)