Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06571 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,601 Dinar (ARS $24,368) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $74 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Malé costs 17 Rufiyaa (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)