Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07322 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,485 Dinar (Mex$ 20,275) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 700 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (about 1 hour ago)