Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06655 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,222 Dinar (Mex$ 33,391) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)