Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07756 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,548 Dinar (Mex$ 19,956) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 221Vatu (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)