Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07335 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,435 Dinar (Mex$ 33,200) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brisbane costs AU$0.60 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)