Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 305 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.363 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,633 Dinar ($1,932) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)