Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 354 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.325 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,652 Dinar ($2,002) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Omaha, Nebraska costs $2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.99 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)