Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 511 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.324 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 18% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,010 Dinar ($1,519) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (36 minutes ago)