Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 579 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.390 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 34% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,688 Dinar ($1,933) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)