Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02661 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 29% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,458 Dinar (Php92,394) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (34 minutes ago)