Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07721 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,565 Dinar (Mex$ 20,270) in San Jose del Cabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)