Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06586 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,130 Dinar (Mex$ 32,336) in San Jose del Cabo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)