Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 660 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00240 LYD / CRC *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is 18% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,002 Dinar (₡ 833,858) in San Jose, Costa Rica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)