Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,021 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00261 LYD / CRC *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 19% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,580 Dinar (₡ 1,373,585) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (44 minutes ago)