Cost of living comparison between San Jose, Costa Rica and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 980 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00261 LYD / CRC
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 17% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,511 Dinar (₡ 1,346,359) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)