Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 695 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00235 LYD / CRC *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is 12% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,018 Dinar (₡ 857,878) in San Jose, Costa Rica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.50TL (about 1 hour ago)