Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02594 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,789 Dinar (Php68,948) in San Fernando, Pampanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)