Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02540 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,554 Dinar (Php61,193) in San Fernando, Pampanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Peshawar costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)