Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02860 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,358 Dinar (Php117,403) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (22 minutes ago)