Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06574 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,747 Dinar (ARS $26,580) in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (31 minutes ago)