Cost of living comparison between San Felipe, Chile and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00212 LYD / CLP
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,459 Dinar (CH$1,158,299) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (42 minutes ago)