Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00207 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,469 Dinar (CH$709,267) in San Felipe.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 3 hours ago)