Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00221 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,609 Dinar (CH$728,236) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)