Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,985 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.389 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,534 Dinar ($1,825) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 75TL (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 3 hours ago)