Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07355 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,391 Dinar (Mex$ 18,907) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)