Cost of living comparison between San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08987 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,217 Dinar (ARS $35,792) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,200TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (29 minutes ago)