Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05598 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,422 Dinar (ARS $25,403) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)