Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 902 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.359 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,368 Dinar ($1,743) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)