Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 611%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 929 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.600 LYDX / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 199% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,676 Dinar ($4,098) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (43 minutes ago)