Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 497%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 925 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.321 LYDX / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 172% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,891 Dinar ($3,545) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Roseau, Dominica costs EC$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)