Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37510 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,939 Dinar (5,168TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (35 minutes ago)