Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39369 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,284 Dinar (5,802TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 1 hour ago)