Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39630 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,304 Dinar (3,290TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (34 minutes ago)