Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Samarkand have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00038 LYD / UZS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 3,125 Dinar (8,126,373 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)