Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.531 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 25% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,758 Dinar (€2,455) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (27 minutes ago)