Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 391 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36879 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,587 Dinar (R$ 4,302) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)