Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 942 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41310 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,602 Dinar (R$ 3,877) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)