Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 957 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43069 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,751 Dinar (R$ 4,066) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs BD$109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 6,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)