Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 376 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35651 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,536 Dinar (R$ 4,309) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 4 hours ago)