Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07529 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,731 Dinar (Mex$ 36,271) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (3 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)