Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 863 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.395 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,944 Dinar ($2,828) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (9 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)