Cost of living comparison between Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.399 LYD / USD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 14% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,574 Dinar ($2,554) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)