Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.406 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 15% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,583 Dinar ($2,548) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)