Cost of living in Salerno, Italy vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.595 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,978 Dinar (€1,240) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)