Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.502 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,950 Dinar (€2,629) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Managua costs 3.00 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Berlin costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)