Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01906 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 38% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,179 Dinar (₨61,835) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 60,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)