Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 LYD / IDR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 32% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,294 Dinar (Rp 12,624,594) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (34 minutes ago)