Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 LYD / IDR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 23% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,472 Dinar (Rp 15,047,303) in Salatiga.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)