Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00011 LYD / IDR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 33% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,083 Dinar (Rp 19,543,605) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)