Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.600 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,651 Dinar (€1,032) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2,220 (about 1 hour ago)