Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.717 LYD / OMR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 6% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,321 Dinar (﷼ 894) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 120 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)