Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04260 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 31% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,172 Dinar (27,513 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (26 minutes ago)