Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04035 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 42% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,870 Dinar (46,337 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)