Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.366 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 29% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,444 Dinar ($1,789) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)