Cost of living comparison between Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.423 LYD / USD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 44% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,669 Dinar ($3,280) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)