Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.579 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,914 Dinar (€1,212) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$6,565 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (27 minutes ago)