Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.606 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 23% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,969 Dinar (€1,225) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (23 minutes ago)