Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.788 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 68% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,363 Dinar (£1,881) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)