Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.722 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 77% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,527 Dinar (£3,210) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)