Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.769 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 66% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,815 Dinar (£1,591) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)