Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.824 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 76% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,511 Dinar (£1,924) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)