Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.829 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 80% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,415 Dinar (£1,867) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 98 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)