Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.806 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 71% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,418 Dinar (£1,892) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)