Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.605 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 13% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,042 Dinar (€1,273) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (42 minutes ago)