Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.506 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 9% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,546 Dinar (€2,354) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (22 minutes ago)