Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.580 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 36% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,318 Dinar (€1,467) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)