Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01139 LYD / PKR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 23% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,307 Dinar (₨114,792) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (39 minutes ago)