Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02107 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 32% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,081 Dinar (₨51,320) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $279 (about 1 hour ago)