Cost of living comparison between Saharanpur, India and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02098 LYD / INR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 50% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,553 Dinar (₨74,048) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)