Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01257 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,445 Dinar (¥274,163) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in São Carlos costs R$ 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)