Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Sabratah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016.
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,928 Dinar in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)