Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.579 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,008 Dinar (€1,272) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,307 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (42 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Wuhan costs 1,300元 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)