Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.558 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,523 Dinar (€2,262) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (5 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (32 minutes ago)