Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.583 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,152 Dinar (€1,360) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)