Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09672 LYD / ZAR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,126 Dinar (R 21,980) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)