Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.587 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,861 Dinar (€1,173) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)