Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.610 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 11% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,886 Dinar (€1,171) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)