Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 446 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.580 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 26% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,261 Dinar (€1,431) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)