Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.937 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 19% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,145 Dinar (NZ$2,289) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)