Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.918 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 14% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,821 Dinar (NZ$1,984) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 3 hours ago)