Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02072 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,371 Dinar (руб 66,165) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)