Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02315 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,365 Dinar (руб 58,986) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (29 minutes ago)