Cost of living comparison between Rostov-on-Don, Russia and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 254 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02240 LYD / RUB
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,264 Dinar (руб 101,055) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (35 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (36 minutes ago)