Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02345 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,460 Dinar (руб 62,268) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (41 minutes ago)