Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02470 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,650 Dinar (руб 107,262) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (17 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)