Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 831 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.640 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,360 Dinar (€1,439) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)