Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,309 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.506 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,414 Dinar (€2,931) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (30 minutes ago)