Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.358 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 82% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,278 Dinar ($2,414) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)