Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.363 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 87% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,181 Dinar ($2,333) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)