Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,348 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36414 LYD / SAR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 6% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,700 Dinar (﷼ 4,669) in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (30 minutes ago)