Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,237 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.37079 LYD / SAR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 17% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,115 Dinar (﷼ 5,704) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)