Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,010 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37641 LYD / SAR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 4% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,995 Dinar (﷼ 7,958) in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)