Cost of living comparison between Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,565 prices entered by 526 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44348 LYD / BRL
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,245 Dinar (R$ 7,317) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)