Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.533 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,741 Dinar (€2,441) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)