Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00381 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 30% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,197 Dinar (314,119 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (44 minutes ago)